In 2016, SNGRL Consulting was founded with a vision to craft unique solutions to help our clients simplify their work flow and processes as they expand their businesses, streamline their strategies and goals as the funds may become less accessible or scarce, and finally sell that great product or service of theirs scoring high sales numbers. Our motto summaries that vision in fact; Si̇mplify, Streamline and Score! Our services mainly focus on, not limited to, change management, sales outsourcing, strategic procurement, B2B and B2C business development.
We are looking for talented individuals who stay focused and motivated even while working in his/her pyjamas, willingly adopt to sometimes ugly new realities, surprise us on a constant basis with his/her brilliance and of course deliver results. If you think your dream job is described below, and your credentials match the followings, then go ahead, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and surprise us with your application including a cover letter. Please rest assured we will invest the well deserved time on your application.
- Manage, launch, analyze and grow Google Ads Campaigns
- Optimize bids, keywords, targets and display placements to drive maximum traffic volume, conversions and gross profit through.
- Keyword and display placement research; regularly adding text/banner creatives, testing and rotation
- Quickly launch and aggressively scale campaigns to maximize the CPA results
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Market research and brainstorm new product and marketing ideas
- Evaluate trends, competitors and market behavior for the purpose of identifying opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience on Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & German
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- End to end management ability of Ad campaigns (define, execute, measure & optimize)
- Knowledge of web site conversion metrics, including CPM, CTR, CPC, CPL, CPA, CPI
- Proficiency with various types of ads including: Search, Display and Video Ads
- Strong data analytics background with experience in digital media buying
- Must be familiar with the latest digital marketing trends
- Constantly proactive and motivated in a fast-paced and highly competitive environment with a positive can-do attitude
- Intrinsically motivated to achieve company and personal goals
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical – critical – strategic thinking, problem-solving abilities
- Great researcher
- Experience in e-commerce and SEO is a plus